Caring for Your Threads
Each and every Terminus Threads product is hand crafted 100% cotton. Caring for yours is pretty much common sense. Here's what to do if the dirty world leaves a mark on your threads.
- Do not dry clean.
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry.
- Warm iron as needed.
You'll notice there's a small Terminus Threads logo in the corner of your threads. It's stamped with semi-permanent ink so it will hold up well through several washes, but will probably fade over time, and that's okay.
How to Fold a Pocket Square in 10 Seconds Flat.
Simply stuffing the thing in your pocket doesn't cut it, but it's not advanced origami, either. Here's how to get it right every time. Of course, if you're looking for something fancier we've got you covered.
6 Rules for Wearing a Pocket Square
Yes, pocket squares are all about feel and personal style, but there are still a few practical rules you need to know.
- If you blow your nose in it, it belongs in the pocket of your pants, not your breast pocket.
- Shiny silk pocket squares are out of style (apologies to you Men's Wearhouse customers).
- Sure, you could spend $200 on a fancy pocket square made from rare alpaca fur, but you'll look just as good if you spend only $30 on one of ours.
- Pick a square that echoes a color in your shirt or tie. If your tie has a subtle blue stripe in it, go for a square with some blue in it.
- If it makes your pocket bulge, you need to refold it or get a smaller square.
- It's okay to spend a few minutes in front of the mirror. In fact, you probably should.